Studio One 4.1.3 is here!
January 22, 2019 by Ryan Roullard
Studio One 4.1.3 is a free maintenance update for all Studio One 4 users and includes a variety of improvements. Click “Check for Updates” in Studio One’s Start Page to get it!
- Support for new Studio Series USB-C™-compatible Interfaces
- FX Sends are now visible by default on the console
Please click here to check out the latest release notes for a full list of fixes and improvements. in 4.1.3
In case you missed it, this release is hot on the heels of 4.1.2, which included the following:
- AAF Import/Export now supports volume automation
- AAF Export is now compatible with MOTU Digital Performer 9 (using legacy mode)
- A safety query has been added to the “Reset recent songs list” function
- Saving versions of a song is now more flexible with added control over how they affect the original song
- The song key signature is now included in the song meta data
- Quantize macros have been updated
- Multi-touch support now prevents “Mouse-as-Pointer” emulation for Plug-ins
- Time-stretching events in Arrangement is now reflected in the Audio Editor
Please click here to check out the latest release notes for a full list of fixes and improvements in 4.1.2.
Posted in Studio One
Comments Off on Studio One 4.1.3 is here!
Tags: Studio One