PreSonus Releases Notion 5.1 Update
PreSonus® has released Notion® 5.1, the latest version of the company’s notation software, which adds the following new features:
- Demo version now available.
- Ability to open exported audio stems from Notion in Studio One®, with automatic track names, volume, pan, rehearsal marks, and initial tempo and time signature information
Notion 5.1 also has the following fixes and enhancements:
- Custom number of strings can once more be entered from Instrument Staff Settings window. The number of strings is then reflected in tab and on the interactive fretboard.
- SoundCloud™ upload now working
- VST instruments that have presets supported by Notion now show again in the Instrument Staff Settings window
- Notion reverb no longer resets
- Instrumental techniques for the new Woodwind and Brass expansion packs now show in the palette
- Video window now waits for metronome count-in before starting to record
- Windows version of Notion will now open a new score when the previous score is closed with the mixer showing
- Connection to ASIO devices with more than 128 channels has been fixed
- Keyboard shortcut preferences retained in international languages
In addition, the Ukulele expansion pack now available for sale in the PreSonus Software Store.
Registered Notion 5 users can obtain this free update from their My.PreSonus account or from within Notion.
Those interested in trying the Notion 5 demo can download it from within their My.PreSonus account. Registration for My.PreSonus is free.