The 3.0.1 update to Studio One released today, adding Italian localization, an updated reference manual, enhanced multi-touch performance, support for the StudioLive CS18AI, and much more, including bug fixes.
All you need to do to update is launch Studio One 3. If your computer is connected to the Internet, Studio One’s start page will prompt you to install the update.
New features and improvements:
• Italian localization added
• Updated reference manual with improved layout and navigation
• New teaser Sound Set “Prime Selection Loops and Sounds” for all versions
• USB installation support for optional USB thumb drive
• Multi-touch support for 3rd party plug-ins
• Multi-touch support for context menus
• Multi-touch vertical zooming improvements
• Improved multi-touch performance
• Change: TUIO support now disabled by default
• Improved visibility of selected events
• Improved toolbar button alignment (optimized for smaller screens)
• Improved automation curve handling
• Support for Studio One Remote and PreSonus CS18AI moving fader controller (UCNET remote)
This update also fixes many bugs. Click here for the full list of fixes.