Studio One 3 Explained Video Series from @Groove3
Scott Fritz is back with a new series dedicated to introducing you to Version 3 of PreSonus Studio One! This series will show you everything you need to get started and find your way around.
Scott goes through Studio One 3
inch by inch, covering all the needed basics such as Activation, Audio Device Setup, Creating a New Song or Project, the New Browser Window, User Interface Overviews and more.
Scott then goes into deeper topics such the Tools and Menu Bar, working in the Arrange window, the new Scratch Pad and Arranger tracks, the new Instruments, Recording Audio & MIDI, Working with Audio and MIDI, the Project Page Mastering area and more!
If you’re thinking about making PreSonus Studio One your main DAW, or are searching for an overview of what’s new in this amazing update to Studio One, don’t miss “Studio One 3 Explained!”
- 20 Tutorials / 1 hour 41 mins Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Studio One 3 users
- Tutorials written by Studio One 3 Expert Scott Fritz
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod