90 Day Grace Period Information
The response to Studio One 5 and the launch of PreSonus Sphere has been OVERWHELMING, to say the very least… We are blown away and extremely grateful for our customers’ enthusiasm! We are working non-stop to respond to specific issues any customers may run into. We wanted to take a minute and answer a few questions about the grace period we’re offering to our customers.
Join PreSonus Sphere here.
PreSonus is providing a super-sized 90 day grace period for Studio One version 5. This means if you registered a copy of Studio One 4 on or after April 1, 2020, you are within the grace period. Here are all the specifics:
- If you registered Studio One 4 Professional within the grace period, you will receive either Studio One 5 Professional or enjoy a full year as a member of PreSonus Sphere. Just choose which option you prefer in your MyPreSonus account.
- If you registered Studio One 4 Artist within the grace period, you will have a choice between a complimentary upgrade to Studio One 5 Artist or a 4-month membership in PreSonus Sphere. Just choose which option works best for you.
- If you registered a piece of PreSonus hardware that came with Studio One 4 Artist included within the grace period, you will receive 4 months membership in PreSonus Sphere for free. Studio One 5 Artist is not an option in this scenario, however, your Studio One 4 license is still yours and you can purchase an upgrade if you prefer. Please note: you must be the original owner of the registered PreSonus hardware to qualify.
Note: If you registered a copy of Studio One 4 Artist that was bundled with a third-party product during the grace period, we are sorry but you are not eligible for an upgrade.
During this grace period, if you have multiple copies of Studio One Professional or Studio One Artist in your account, all copies are stamped as upgraded automatically. However, only you only get one copy of Studio One 5 or PreSonus Sphere per account, not per product. This is only a rule for those registrations that occurred during the grace period.
Instructions to Redeem:
- Log in to your MyPreSonus account
- Go to “Products.” This will take you to the Products page.
- Select the qualifying software that you would like to upgrade.
- You should see a green “Redeem” button. Click it to begin the process. If you don’t see the Redeem button, it may be necessary to log out of your my.presonus.com account and log back in to refresh the page.
After clicking the Redeem button above you will see a screen similar to the one pictured below. Depending on how you acquired your product or your product type you may not have both buttons: