OS X 10.15 Catalina Updates
October 22, 2019 by Ryan Roullard
Hey PreSonus users!
We released a few updates today in support of Apple OS X 10.15 Catalina
that we would like to tell you about. Universal Control v3.1.1
, Capture v3.0.2
, and Worx Control v1.4
have all been released and now include Catalina support. Current mobile App versions already support iOS 13, so there is no need to update them at this time.
Please note that StudioLive 16.0.2 USB users
will need to update their firmware via Universal Control 3.1.1 in order for USB audio to function correctly on OS X Catalina.
- Universal Control (Mac/PC) – v22.214.171.124569
- UC Surface (iOS/Android) – v126.96.36.199214
- Capture (Mac/PC) – v188.8.131.52569
- Worx Control (Mac/PC) – v184.108.40.206335
- QMix-UC (iOS/Android) – v220.127.116.1152
- StudioLive 1602 USB – XMOS v0.05
Supported OS Versions:
OS X 10.11.6 (El Capitan) or later
Windows 7 (x64) Service Pack 1 + Platform Update, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64)
Please see the Release Notes
for this Universal Control update for further details.
For Studio One users, don’t forget: Studio One version 4.5.4 is required to run Studio One under 10.15. There are also a few known issues at the time of this writing with some of the Studio Magic plug-ins.
- Izotope Neutron Elements and Klanghelm SDRR2Tube will not install under 10.15.
- Arturia Analog Lite and StudioLinked Trophies will at first not install—you must CTRL+Click (or right click) and select “Open” to install them.
- Check your third-party plug-in developers’ websites for updates, as many of them may not install or run correctly under 10.15, and will need updates themselves to work correctly.
- Some of the Studio Magic Plug-ins will not run under 10.15.
Posted in Audio Interfaces, Control Surfaces, Recording Systems, Studio One