We’ve got an extra seat to fill here in the PreSonus office in Baton Rouge. Perhaps it’s a good fit for you!
Web Content Coordinator
PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., is a leading designer and manufacturer of audio-recording software, hardware, and related accessories. PreSonus’ software, microphone preamps, signal processors, digital audio interfaces, mixers, control surfaces, and other products are used worldwide for recording, sound reinforcement, broadcast, sound design, and Internet audio. The Web Content Coordinator does exactly that: Coordinates (and sometimes originates) content for www.presonus.com by working with all contributors including in-house writers and art directors, Social Media Manager and outside PR and Artist Relations firms. The Coordinator is in charge of making sure that all content on the site is correct and that new content is posted in a timely manner. The WCC will also constantly monitor the site for problems. Initially, the WCC will serve as Project Manager for the transfer of all current content from the old site to the upcoming new site.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the site for:
- Broken links
- Missing or out-of-date downloads
- Typographical errors
- Obsolete content
- Loading problems, DOS attacks, hacking
- Oversee the addition of content to the site including
- New products and updated product copy for existing products
- Work with Creative Director and Writer
- Updated downloads
- Work with Production Art Director and freelance Documentation Project Manager
- Work with QA staff
- Work with Video Designer and outside video sources
- Artist Spotlights including basic image enhancement in Photoshop
- Work with the Communications Manager and Artist Relations
- Sales Promotions
- Work with VP of Sales and International Sales Director
- New products and updated product copy for existing products
- Monitoring and reporting
- Monitor and report site traffic trends on a weekly basis
- Monitor and report sight navigation patterns on a monthly basis
- Evaluate e-blast responses
- Banner coordination
- Maintain database of paid site requirements
- Work with Marketing Coordinator and Creative Director to implement banner campaigns start to finish
- Evaluate click-through rates after each campaign or monthly
- Assist freelance Documentation Project Manager and outside translators in preparing a plan and budget for site localization in ES, DE and FR
- Work with outside translators and Web Designer/Programmer to execute localization plan
- Microsoft Office: Word, some Excel experience
- Must be willing to learn advanced PowerPoint skills
- E-mail systems
- Adobe Photoshop
- Basic HTML experience a must. Does not need to be proficient but needs to be a good problem solver.
- Must work well with others
- Must have a strong sense of organization and the ability to achieve deadlines
- Knowledge of recording and musical instruments
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Category Jobs | 238 Comments »
Posted by Ryan Roullard
If you think you’re qualified for this job and are in/willing to relocate to the Baton Rouge, Louisiana area, please send a resume to email@example.com ATTN: Job Opportunities or fax to (225) 216-9621 (ATTN: Job Opportunities).
The Program Manager is the glue that makes products happen at PreSonus. Whether working with Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Software Development, Industrial Design, or Marketing, the Program Manager leads cross-functional teams to deliver market leading and award-winning PreSonus products from interfaces to digital mixing consoles to preamps and more.
The Program Manager manages the schedule for a program from early concept to mass production, developing the operational expense budget, identifying development bottlenecks and responding with solutions to overcome them, and organizes activities across the Company to get product out the door. This position is the pulse of the Company.
The position is located in Baton Rouge, LA that features low cost of living, vibrant arts and food culture, an active live music community, and the Sportsman’s Paradise that is Louisiana. The ideal Program Management candidate exhibits a strong work ethic during the initial phases of product conception and development. Come join us in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and work with international colleagues in Asia and Germany. We will accommodate visits and interviews here in Baton Rouge, LA. We look forward to meeting you!
- Work with Product Management to define strategy and requirements, lead cross-functional development teams from design through delivery, and mange the timelines for projects
- Hold regular team meetings, develop agendas, capture meeting minutes including decisions made, action items, and notes. Follow-up on action items
- Regularly communicate with senior management on status, risks and change management
- Develop new products, manage sustaining engineering and technology platform efforts to meet product line growth objectives
- Develop and management development of phase documentation including Marketing, Engineering, and Requirements documents.
- Calculate costs, labor, perform Bill of Materials analysis and calculate margins with cross functional teams in order to understand business cases for programs managed
The ideal candidate for this role must have extensive experience in defining projects and programs, managing schedules and deploying new products, interacting effectively with cross-functional roles throughout a company, coordinating efforts to scope, performing cost / benefit analysis for features and communicating results throughout the organization.
- A strong background in electronics is required, ideally in a consumer technology product related industry such as consumer electronics or professional audio
- Experienced in whole product development process of electronics or PC products from concept to mass production.
- Specific experience in audio products is considered a “plus”.
- Experience in Phase Gate Product Development processes is required.
- Experience in program management with overseas manufacturing, strong handling skills in manufacturing, quality control issues, testing and qualification requirements, material and logistics
- Creative thinker who is a demonstrated leader with superior analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-oriented: the candidate has a demonstrated ability to drive the timely delivery of products
- Organized: can track multiple efforts across multiple departments with differing levels of complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams
- Strong project management and presentation skills are required
- Cost, schedule and inventory control experience
- Strong negotiation and influential management skills
- PMP Certification – in process or completed is considered a “plus”
- Strong capabilities in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Experience – 3-5+ years in Program Management is required
- Education – Degree in Engineering (Computer, Electrical , Software or Mechanical) or Computer Science; and MS or MBA is preferred
Benefits: Standard PreSonus-provided Benefits, including participation in the PreSonus 401(k) plan, fully paid health and dental insurance for you, with the ability to add your spouse or other direct family members at a competitive rate.
Please send resume or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Job Opportunities or fax to (225) 216-9621 (Attn: Job Opportunities).
Category Jobs | 242 Comments »
Posted by Ryan Roullard
Let’s step back and take a look at the big picture. Things, they are a-changin’, and while we make an effort to stay humble, facts is just that. Facts! Look:
Reviews for Studio One 2 are off the charts. Sales, too. The StudioLive series of mixers are the best-selling mixer line over at Guitar Center. (Those search results are sorted by best-selling, you see.) We’re building great partnerships with amazing companies like SoundCloud, Rational Acoustics and Celemony. There’s also a bunch of other stuff we can’t even tell you about yet… but you’d get to know if you joined us.
So, it seems as though somehow we are doing something correctly, which means growth, which means we need more FRESH BODIES! If the idea of mucking around with a pack of audio nerds in the hot Louisiana sun sounds like your idea of a killer work-week, than maybe we should talk.
Here’s the type of professionals we’re looking for, click the titles for the official job descriptions:
So, if you think of yourself and PreSonus as a match made in gumbo, click the above job title of your choosing, read the Job Description, and dutifully carry out the contact instructions that follow.
Please don’t call about job availability. Crystal, our HR director, is kinda slammed right now. Growth, remember?