50% Off Notion in July 2016!
Yes, you read correctly: Notion 5 is 50% off for the next 30 days.
If you’ve been on the fence about trying it out, no more excuses!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- Notion is the easiest to use and best sounding notation and guitar tablature software available, featuring samples by the London Symphony Orchestra, along with guitar, bass, and drums by Neil Zaza, Victor Wooten and Roy Wooten.
- You can input your music in a variety of ways outside of the traditional staff and popular guitar and bass tab, including the interactive guitar fretboard, guitar chord library, keyboard, or drum pad.
- It’s mobile! You can create a score in Notion for Mac® or Windows and then continue to work on it on your iPad. Or start on your iPhone® and transfer to your Mac or Windows computer for in-depth editing. No other notion software can do this!
- Whether you are a songwriter, producer, music teacher or just getting started in the music scene, Notion meets you where you are with its easy to use features.
- Compatible with Studio One and your VSTs. You can export the audio for each staff or bus as an individual stem and import it into Studio One®. Or export audio from Notion as a PreSonus Capture Session that will open directly in Studio One. You’ll retain instrument names, score order, pan and gain settings, rehearsal marks, initial time signature, and metronome marks.
- Notion offers the key features composers need while keeping ease of use as a top development priority.
- Also available for iPad and iPhone in the App Store!
You don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what people are saying about Notion from all over the globe.
- “I personally really liked Presonus Notion 5 from the moment I first opened it. It is really easy to use with a multitude of features, sounds great, and it works across all of my computers as well as my iPad. Its biggest advantage is that I can work on my music everywhere I go.” Franto Kormanak, Film and Game Composers
- Keith Gemmell of MusicTech.net gave Notion a 9/10 review in November of 2014.
- “I think that music teachers should abandon their loyalty to Sibelius (and, to a lesser extent, Finale) and embrace a third way—the Notion way.” Jonathan Savage, JSavage.org.uk.
- “Notion continues to deliver a fast and intuitive workflow, ability to work well with other studio technologies (including full ReWire support), and playback with high-quality sounds from world-class artists and studios, including the London Symphony Orchestra.” – ChurchProduction.com