Major Firmware Update Now Available for StudioLive AI Digital Mixers
Hey StudioLive AI owners, thanks much for all of your feedback on the AI family of mixers. Your input is critical to the improvement of the gear you’ve come to rely on. We’ve heard you, and have been working hard to alleviate the issues some of you have been experiencing in the field. Effective immediately, you can download version 1.0.5124 of the new AI firmware, a maintenance release for AI-series mixer firmware to resolve known issues.
We highly recommend that StudioLive AI owners install this update.
To get the new firmware, please visit My.PreSonus.com and log in with your PreSonus username and password. Once logged in, choose your StudioLive AI mixer in the “My Hardware” section. From the subsequent page, choose “Firmware.” You will then be presented with an option to download the latest firmware, and you should do so. It pays to stay current!
For more detailed instructions in getting your firmware installed, kindly click here for a knowledgebase article on the subject, or check out the videos at the end of this post. Click here to download the full release notes in a .PDF.
Primary issues addressed:
- Returning Feature: POST EQ&DYN button for post-dsp recording of channels
- 2277: DSP overrun distortion at 48kHz
- 2789: Low frequency harmonic noise on GEQ
- 2798: Corrupt Aux Mix data prevents remote app connection
- 2825: Mute Group store corruption’
Additional bug fixes:
- 2650: Linked Auxes with Even as master have incorrect permissions pairs
- 2733: Stereo GEQ only applied to left side until toggled (only after firmware update)
- 2759: Solo mode setting not saved on reboot
- 2770: Mute Group ALL OFF turns on Talkback
Mac OSX AI firmware update instructions:
Windows AI firmware update instructions: