It may be sunny California, but fact is we’ll be indoors. Deep inside the belly of the Great Colossus of Anaheimia, AKA The Anaheim Convention Center, AKA 800 West Katella Avenue. It’s NAMM time, see. Thursday to Sunday, 01/19/2012 – 01/22/2012, and we wish you could be there.
While many people endure NAMM’s sonic sturm and drang just to play “spot the aging hair-metallist,” (it’s easy) some folks are sincerely here for gear every year. Such attendees will have no trouble finding good ol’ PreSonus. This year we’ve doubled our floorspace: we’ll be two-fistin’ it with a one-two, double-booth combo at booths 6800 and 6900.
While we can’t bring you with us, we ARE bringing new gear, cameras, and positive attitudes, and we’ll be thankful for you to join us in spirit and by Internet. But how? Well, that’s up to you, buddy, as we’re providing as many avenues of connectivity as possible. Options:
1. LiveStream. Paul’s going to be manning the switcher for the first 3 days of the show, fueled by a potent cocktail of caffeine and powerlust. All presentations, performances, and unrehearsed witticisms from the PreSonus stage will be live broadcast live via our LiveStream connection, which can be viewed live here.
All the while, Cave and I will be scurrying around the booth, camera and mic in tow, collecting artist interviews, new gear scoops, and who knows what else. We’ll get the data served up right to Paul, piping hot, who will add it to the video feed, almost live, keeping the content fresh in-between stage presentations. When the show closes at end-of-day, we will start the day’s feed over again for the nice folks who live on the other side of the planet.
2. Twitter. I’ve advanced-scheduled tweets announcing our booth events, so keep an eye out on our Twitter feed to be reminded of who will be presenting what, when. Tweet us questions, you’ll get answers.
3. Facebook. We will be using Facebook for photos from the show floor, as well as new product announcements and details. Ask questions! We’ll be monitoring live throughout the show.
4. Vimeo/YouTube. We understand if you have other stuff going on, and can’t partake in the live broadcasts. After the show is over and we’re back home all cozy, footage will be uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube for your viewing pleasure.
5. Blog. You know it, you’re reading it. We’ll have daily post-game wrap-ups right about here. And keep an eye on our news page for important press releases…